Chicken Foo YungPosted in : Oriental on by : Daphne
** Procedure **
1) Heat the oil in a wok.
2) Stir fry the chicken; brown lightly on moderate to high heat.
3) Add half the salt, the onions, the peas, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add the beansprouts and stir fry for 1 minute.
5) Add the eggs to the ingredients in the wok and reduce the heat to a
6) Stir occasionally while the mixture sets so that the mixture does not
burn on the bottom of the wok.
7) When the mixture has set and is brown in places, the dish is ready
Serving suggestion: serve immediately on a bed of long grain rice.