DinuguanPosted in : Filipino on by : Daphne
1. In a pot, simmer pork for 30 minutes and remove scum
that rises to the surface. Keep stock.
2. In a casserole, heat oil and saute garlic and onion
for a minute.
3. Add in pork, pork liver, laurel leaves, patis, salt
& pepper and saute for another 5 minutes.
4. Add in vinegar and bring up to a boil without
5. Lower heat and allow simmering uncovered until most of
the liquid has evaporated.
6. Add in stock and allow simmering for 5 minutes.
7. Add in blood, sugar and long green peppers.
8. Cook for 10 minutes more or until consistency
thickens, stirring occasionally to avoid
9. Serve hot with puto.