Pinoy Omelet SupremePosted in : Filipino on by : Daphne
1. In the same pan where longganisa was fried, cook potatoes until lightly browned.
2. Add spinach, saute for 1 minute and remove mixture into a bowl.
3. Mix eggs, NESTLE Yogurt, salt and pepper; pour into a slightly greased, hot skillet.
4. Sprinkle potato mixture evenly over eggs; cook over low heat without stirring.
5. As eggs in the bottom set, lift edges and let uncooked mixture spill over to the hot skillet .
6. When eggs are set, slide omelet into a platter folding the other half over it. Serve immediately.